Community For The New Year
"We here at Hoyland Cap and the Forge Community Partnership wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year." So here's to the bright New future and a fond farewell to the old. Here's to things yet to come, and to the memories that we hold. May all of our communities have a successful year ahead.
Tips for keeping well this winter
Cold, wet and windy weather are the norm at this time of year, here are a few handy tips to help us all stay well this winter.
- Make sure you have had your flu jab.
- Feeling unwell? Don't wait - get advice from your nearest pharmacist.
- Keep warm, heat your house to at least 18 degrees.
- Check you have all the medicine you require, order prescriptions well in advance.
- Look out for people who may need a little more help during the cold spell.
Hoyland Cap Invitation
If you're active in the community or want to know more about what's going on around you then this is the place for you. It's here, it's yours, it's Hoyland Cap, your local online Community Access Point . One central point for all things local in and around Hoyland and the wider community of South Barnsley. If you have something to share or to celebrate the please do let us know. Full details of how to get in touch are on our contact page or email; firstname.lastname@example.org