Community For 2020
As January fades and those New Year resolutions perhaps seem a little less important now. We here at Hoyland Cap want to ensure the focus remains on everyone's wellbeing. Winter is not yet over and keeping an eye out for each other is a real community strength and spirit. We all need to get out and get involved and our community has lots on offer to help eradicate isolation and benefit our wellbeing.
Tips for keeping well this winter
Cold, wet and windy weather are the norm at this time of year, here are a few handy tips to help us all stay well this winter.
- Make sure you have had your flu jab.
- Feeling unwell? Don't wait - get advice from your nearest pharmacist.
- Keep warm, heat your house to at least 18 degrees.
- Check you have all the medicine you require, order prescriptions well in advance.
- Look out for people who may need a little more help during the cold spell.
Hoyland Cap Invitation
If you're active in the community or want to know more about what's going on around you then this is the place for you. It's here, it's yours, it's Hoyland Cap, your local online Community Access Point . One central point for all things local in and around Hoyland and the wider community of South Barnsley. If you have something to share or to celebrate the please do let us know. Full details of how to get in touch are on our contact page or email; email@example.com